This is a consultative service for parents/caregivers who are looking for support with 1-2 specific goals with their child. The following are examples of suitable areas of need to be addressed via this consultative model:
- Picky Eating
- Daily Living Skills (e.g., dressing, brushing teeth, taking a bath or shower etc.)
- Increasing Basic Communication (e.g., pointing/gestures, eye contact, joint attention, word approximation, sentence expansion, persistence in communication etc.)
- Augmentative Communication Systems
- Pre-Vocational/Vocational Skills
- Emotional regulation
- Social Skills
- Executive Functioning Skills
*in some cases, the clinician might find it beneficial to work with the child/youth directly for part or all of the session depending on the goal. This will be determined during intake and discussed with families.
This is a consultative service for parents/caregivers who are looking for support with 1-2 specific goals with their child.
Please note: The date selected will secure your space for eligibility screening and to ensure you are paired with the appropriate therapist. Service start dates will be discussed with each family.
1 hour for intake and goal planning + 4 x 1 hour consultation sessions. Total – 5 hours
Please note that you only need to select one date. Selecting multiple dates or times will not result in additional rounds of service.