This is a consultative service for parents/caregivers who are looking for support with 1-2 specific goals with their child. The following are examples of suitable areas of need to be addressed via this consultative model:
- Picky Eating
- Daily Living Skills (e.g., dressing, brushing teeth, taking a bath or shower etc.)
- Increasing Basic Communication (e.g., pointing/gestures, eye contact, joint attention, word approximation, sentence expansion, persistence in communication etc.)
- Augmentative Communication Systems (e.g., Picture Exchange Communication System – PECS and/or Proloquo2Go.
- Pre-Vocational/Vocational Skills
- Emotional regulation
- Social Skills
- Executive Functioning Skills
- Strategies for dealing with problem behaviour
*in some cases, the clinician might find it beneficial to work with the child/youth directly
Brief Consultation Services
Please note that you only need to select one date. Selecting multiple dates will not result in additional rounds of service.