Children’s Friendship Training is a 10-week, in person, evidence-based social skills intervention for motivated children who are interested in learning ways to help them make and keep friends.
During each small-group session, children learn a new skill and practice it with other group members. Children are given weekly assignments to help them apply the new skills in their daily lives. Meanwhile, parents learn how to support their children’s social development, coaching them as they practice their skills in the real world. Your child will learn these skills:
- Making a good first impression
- Conversing with other children
- Finding common interests with other children
- Playing fairly and being gracious when winning or losing
- Resolving conflicts
- Handling rejection, teasing, and bullying
- Joining other children at play
- Being a good host on a playdate
- Showing respect to other children and adults
Children’s Friendship Training (CFT) – Fabulous Friendships!
Group 1: September 20th, 2023, 4pm-6pm
Group 2: January 10th, 2024, 4pm-6pm
Note: Please select only one session, selecting additional sessions will not result in more rounds of service
For any questions: