Thursday nights from 6pm-7pm starting on April 21.
Conversation Cues is an 11-week evidence-based social skills program delivered virtually for students aged 9 – 17 years of age.
- When to start a conversation
- How to start a conversation
- Take turns appropriately
- Maintain conversation with peers
- Talk on topic
- Identifies disbelief & responds appropriately
- Identifies confused, bored, not interested vs. interested & responds appropriately
- Learn how to identify your cues
- How to end a conversation