Foundational Family Services
NEW Virtual Service!
Positive Reinforcement Connecting Webinar for Children, Youth, and Families with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Click ‘Access Positive Reinforcement Connecting Webinar Now!’ and sign up to easily access the service online!
- Video format with additional FAQ and Quiz
Your family deserves access to quality services and talented professionals in the North. We are here to connect you to the programs and supports that best meet your family’s needs.
Our Regional Service Coordinator Marcia Morgan is here to support you in selecting the Foundational Family Service that meets your needs. For support in selecting services or to learn more about additional services and supports in your community, speak with Marcia by calling 1-877-996-1599 extension 2630 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Brief Consultation Services
This is a consultative service for parents/caregivers who are looking for support with 1-2 specific goals with their child. The following are examples of suitable areas of need to be addressed via this consultative model:
- Picky Eating
- Daily Living Skills (e.g., dressing, brushing teeth, taking a bath or shower etc.)
- Increasing Basic Communication (e.g., pointing/gestures, eye contact, joint attention, word approximation, sentence expansion, persistence in communication etc.)
- Augmentative Communication Systems
- Pre-Vocational/Vocational Skills
- Emotional regulation
- Social Skills
- Executive Functioning Skills
*in some cases, the clinician might find it beneficial to work with the child/youth directly for part or all of the session depending on the goal. This will be determined during intake and discussed with families.
- 0 to 18
- 0 to 3
- 3 to 8
- 9 to 12
- 13 to 18
- Applied Behaviour Analysis
- Caregiver Training
- Daily Living Skills
- Daily Routine
- Emotional Regulation
- Life Skills
- Picky Eaters
- School Age
- Skill Building
- Social Skills
- Vocational skills
Kerry Maisels Behaviour Consulting Inc
Available to Entire North Region
1 hour for intake and goal planning and 4 x 1 hour consultation sessions. Total = 5 hours
Please note: The date selected will secure your space for eligibility screening and to ensure you are paired with the appropriate therapist. Service start dates will be discussed with each family.
November 4, 11, 18, 25
December 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
January 6, 13, 20, 27
February 3, 10, 17, 24
See calendar upon registration to select a date & time
What do you think?
Understanding your needs helps us connect your family to services in the North. Please tell us what you think.