Conversation Cues is an 11-week evidence-based social skills program delivered virtually for students aged 9 – 17 years of age.
- When to start a conversation
- How to start a conversation
- Take turns appropriately
- Maintain conversation with peers
- Talk on topic
- Identifies disbelief & responds appropriately
- Identifies confused, bored, not interested vs. interested & responds appropriately
- Learn how to identify your cues
- How to end a conversation
***(Must attend all sessions)
Tuesday nights from 5:30pm-6:30pm starting on September 12.
***Pre and Post parent only consultation sessions: Monday, September 11th, 2023 @ 6:30-7:00pm Monday, November 20th, 2023 @ 6:30 – 7:00pm
For any questions:
Toll Free: 1-888-818-7330